REPORTS TO: Property Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for the maintenance of supportive housing units.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist with client move-ins and relocations
- Performs repairs as necessary in supportive housing units
- Identifies more complex repairs that must be completed by superintendents, building managers, and landlords
- Performs heavy duty cleaning and sanitation of newly acquired and newly vacant apartments
- Changes locks and provides copies to all necessary parties (typically client, case manager, property manager, housing manager)
- Conducts HUD Housing Quality Standards apartment inspections
- Delivers supplies
- Installs smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, air conditioners, etc.
- Is identified as a BAC Driver, adheres strictly to all policies and procedures related to being designated as a BAC Driver
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have the skill level required to perform repairs, change locks, etc.
Please send resume and cover letter to Holly Stuart, Director of Housing: firstname.lastname@example.org