DEPARTMENT: Behavioral Health
JOB SUMMARY: Assists with move-ins, performs minor repairs, identifies more complex repairs for landlords/supers, heavy duty cleaning, changes locks, delivers supplies, conducts apartment inspections as needed, installs fire detectors/extinguishers, maintenance of agency vehicles, other related duties.
- Assembles all new or replacement furniture for staff.
- Responsible for the maintenance and condition of storage room.
- Completes repairs on plumbing and minor electric issues.
- Cleans and mops all offices and bathrooms.
- Process maintenance request form.
- Perform other relevant maintenance duties as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Must be able to read and write, understand and carryout instructions. Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience and be in good health. Must have valid Driver’s License.
Please send resume to Director of Housing, Holly Stuart: firstname.lastname@example.org