Congratulations to the 2016 World AIDS Day Community Leadership Award Recipients:
- Divinah “Dee” Bailey, Founder, Watchful Eye
- Natacha Baron, RN, FNP-C, Associate Medical Doctor, Housing Works
- Dr. Jeffrey Birnbaum, MD, MPH, Associate Professor of Pediatric/Executive Director, SUNY Downstate Medical Center/HEAT Program
- Nicole Bowles, National Transgender Speaker & Activists/LGBT Outreach & Recruitment Specialist, Exponents, Inc.
- Darrell Cortez, CEO/Creative Director, Wrap-It-Up Campaign/Chrome Eye Creative
- Sharen Duke, Executive Director, AIDS Service Center NY
- C. Virginia Fields, President & CEO, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
- Ingrid Floyd, Executive Director, Iris House
- Lee Garr, MA, CASAC-T, Director of Integrated Care, Amida Care NY
- Lolisa Gibson-Hunte, HIV/AIDS Activist, Educator & Author
- Ericka Hart, Director of Adolescent Sexual Health, Grand Street Settlement
- Cristina Herrera, CASAC-T, Opportunities Coordinator, Transgender, The Center / Founder & CEO, Translatina Network,
- Debra Lesane, Program Director, Caribbean Women’s Health Association
- Kalvin Leveille, Field Director/Program Coordinator, Columbia University- Mailman School of Public Health
- Michelle Lopez, National HIV/AIDS Activist, Advocate & Educator
- Joey Lopez, Director of Outreach and & Health Services, The Ali Forney Center
- Mark Milano, AIDS Activist & Educator, Publications Manager, ACRIA
- Dr. Luis Freddy Molano, MD, VP of Infectious Diseases and LGTBQ Programs and Services, Community Healthcare Network
- William Murphy, Executive Director, Ryan/Chelsea-Clinton Community Health Center
- Luna Luis Ortiz, Community Health Specialist, Gay Men’s Health Crisis (GMHC)
- Dr. Jeffrey T. Parsons, Distinguished Professor, Department of Psychology/Director, Center for HIV/AIDS Educational Studies and Training (CHEST) Hunter College and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York (CUNY)
- Dr. Andre. K. Peck, MD, Executive Director, Haitian-American Community Coalition
- Donald R. Powell, Mhs Senior Director of Policy & Development, Exponents, Inc.
- Regina Quattrochi, Chief Executive Officer, Bailey House, Inc.
- Therese R. Rodriguez, Chief Executive Officer, Apicha Community Health Center
- Gloria Searson, Founder, Coalition On Positive Health Empowerment (COPE)
- Kimberleigh Joy Smith, MPA, Senior Director for Community Health Planning & Policy, Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
- Eishelle M. Tillery, MSW, Vice President of Programs, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
- Voices of Community Activists & Leaders (VOCAL- NY)
- Terri L. Wilder, MSW, Director of HIV/AIDS Education & Training, Mount Sinai Institute for Advanced Medicine
For Gala tickets, sponsorships and exhibition opportunities, please click here to download the form.
Waiting for PayPal...
Validating payment information...
Waiting for PayPal...
Bridging Access to Care would like to graciously thank all of our Supporters and Sponsors for this year’s 2016 World AIDS Day Benefit Gala
- Alex Coroneos/NFP Productions
- Alfred A. Knopf
- American Institute for Research
- Amida Care New York
- Brooklyn Winery
- Caroline Akwe/LKCollective
- New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute, Clinical Education Initiative
- Masterworks Broadway
- Peck’s Office Plus
- POZ Magazine
- Retro Fitness Church Avenue
- Tchaiko Omawele
- Office of New York City Public Advocate Letitia James
- Office New York City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito
- Office Brooklyn Borough President Eric L. Adams
- Office of U.S. State Senator Kirsten E. Gillibrand
- Wireman, Inc.